Summer Study Abroad in Israel! Dates for 2019: 10 June – 19 July
Biology, Psychology, Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Pre-Med, majors…
**Info Session: Thur 15 Nov. 5-6pm in Psych 162**
* want to study abroad?
* get UCONN honors credit for a class you need!
* take 2nd class about Tel Aviv or the Middle East!
* all classes in English!
* visit cutting edge research labs!
* includes Israeli cooking (& eating) workshops!
* includes two weekend trips!
* stay in university dorms!
* meet students from around the world!
* enjoy the boardwalk and beautiful beach!
* experience the "city that never sleeps"!
Psychology PNB Cognitive Science Neuroscience PreMed
UConn Brain and Behavior in Tel Aviv is a new summer study abroad program that gives students a chance to pursue their studies in Psychology/Cognitive Science/Neuroscience. This 5 week program is led by Dr. Etan Markus (UConn Psychology) together with colleagues at Tel Aviv University. Participants will take a UConn class supplemented with a second class focused on regional history and/or culture, as well as, organized activities and tours.
Tel Aviv / Jaffa is a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its Bauhaus architecture. It is also known as “The City that Never Sleeps“. Tel Aviv University is a leading world institution with cutting edge research in both Psychology and Biology. https://english.tau.ac.il/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tel_Aviv_University
All coursework and activities will be conducted in English.
To register go to our "links" page