Summer Study Abroad in Israel! 31 May-30 June 2023 Registration now open! DEADLINE 15 Feb 2023!
Biology, Psychology, Education, Cognitive Science, Neuroscience, Pre-Med, majors…
**INFO SESSION** Jan 24, 5pm Psychology (Bous) rm A101
* want to study abroad? for UCONN & non-UCONN students!
* take two classes...
* one of two UCONN honors credit classes!
* one of Tel Aviv Univ. classes: History/Politics/Culture..!
* all classes in English!
* learn Israeli cooking! "make it & eat it" dinners!
* includes weekend and other trips!
* stay in university dorms!
* meet students from around the world!
* enjoy the boardwalk and beautiful beaches!
* Tel Aviv ranked as world's (Time Out, 2021)
1st for most fun city; 2nd for food & drink; 8th best "overall"
Psychology Education PNB Cognitive Science Neuroscience PreMed
SummerInTelAviv study abroad program gives students a chance to pursue their studies in Psychology/Education/Cognitive Science/Neuroscience. This 4 week program is led by Drs. Etan Markus (UCONN Psychology) and Ido Davidesco (UCONN Education) together with colleagues at Tel Aviv University. Participants take two classes, a UConn honors class and a second TAU class focused on regional history and/or culture. You live in TAU dorms and organized tours of Tel Aviv and Israel are included!
Tel Aviv / Jaffa is a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its Bauhaus architecture. It is also known as “The City that Never Sleeps“. Tel Aviv University is a leading world institution with cutting edge research in both Psychology, Education and Biology. https://english.tau.ac.il/ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tel_Aviv_University
All coursework and activities are conducted in English.
To register go to our "links" page